SWEEPSTAKES TERMS – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. (READ MORE ABOUT NO PURCHASE NECESSARY)
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Vacation Giveaway (\”Sweepstakes\”) begin on various dates determined by the specific giveaway. Please check the entry page or the thank you page for the specific time frames. You may also contact us if you have questions on time frames. (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Digital Experts, LLC (“Sponsor”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at [email protected] during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of America and Canada who are at least 18 years old (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: Winners of any vacation giveway will be responsible for all taxes and fees. The amount of taxes and fees vary based upon the location of the vacation. Value of each vacation varies in retail value. Winners are responsible for all per night resort taxes and fees paid upon booking the trip and can travel anytime in the next 18 months. Winner must claim the prize within 7 days of receiving their certificate.
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States of America and Canada and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winners are responsible for per night resort taxes paid upon booking the trip and can travel anytime in the next 18 months.Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://RTOHomeNews.com/current.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about 24 hours after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information within 24 hours after the random drawing. Winner notification will also be posted on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 7 Days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Webcliks LLC cc: SWEEPSTAKES TITLE at 556 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 101-516, Pasadena, CA 91105. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 30 days after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit RTOHomeNews.com/winners. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. Taxes – Winner is responsible for filing and paying taxes on prize value. You will have to pay state income tax on your winnings. If you live in a non-taxable state and win a sweepstakes based in a taxable state, you may have to file a tax return with the taxable state where the sweepstakes is based. If you are unsure about whether you will owe state tax on your win, ask your state’s tax collection agency. Taxes are not covered by the sweepstakes sponsor or administrator.
Orlando / Las Vegas VacationTerms and Conditions
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation certificate or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply call us when with your prefered travel dates after activation. Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you when ready to book dates.
- This digital certificate will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The certificate is valid for a reservation request offering 3 nights of Luxurious Resort Accommodations in your choice of either Orlando or Las Vegas. These rooms are for up to 4 occupants and at least one occupant must be at least 21 years of age. Your cost to redeem this certificate and book the reservation is just our recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees of only $19.45 per night. Guest must also have a Major credit or a bank debit card with Visa or mastercard logo, plus valid government issued id to check in.
- The recipient of this certificate will receive 4 days 3 nights luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $195 per night, however recipient is responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. ( Resort fees in Orlando frun from $5.00 to 13.00 per night, In Las Vegas the resort fees run from $16.00 to $38 per night Paid directly to the resort.) Resort fees cover items like: WiFi Internet Access Local Calls. Resort amenities,
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. If you book your travel dates, and you do not end up traveling then the fees and taxes paid are non refundable. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. Check in is available 7 days a week.
- The expiration date on this certificate pertains only to redemption of this certificate and not actual travel. You must activate this certificate within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. Once your travel dates have been confirmed changes are not allowed
- This certificate cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer.
- Only one certificate per household and resort will only honor one certificate per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation certificate if more than one room is booked for same dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- User must be a U.S. or Canadian resident (excluding Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands) and must reside at least 100 miles away from destination resort of choice or choose a different resort offer from the available destination options.
- This certificate has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. Bookvip reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with certificate holder approval if required due to availability. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on this certificate. To redeem simply call our toll free number on digital certificate.
SPONSOR: Digital Experts, LLC – 975 North Miami Beach Blvd, North Miami, FL 33162 – [email protected]
ADMINISTRATOR: Webcliks LLC cc: SWEEPSTAKES TITLE at 556 S. Fair Oaks Ave., Suite 101-516, Pasadena, CA 91105 – [email protected]